Friday, November 9, 2007

Blackie gone..



Sold my bike recently...actually traded it in, that's why the run-in ride with V-Strom. Have been 5 years with my trusty but ageing Africa Twin. Just renewed her COE. Feels that the bike is really hard to keep with all the wear and tear that comes along with age. Decided to have a brand new bike which I can keep and love riding it for a long time( hopefully). It has served me well over the years and accompanied me to places around Malyasia. The longest period of time that I have owned a bike compared to the rest. Hopefully the V-Strom will break it's record in future.

Went to Loois Motor to have the deal thru and paper work done. All agreed, I was told to come back with the Africa Twin in 4-5 days time to collect my new bike. I can still have some time with it...Was moody on the way back home and took a detour to seletar dam. Took some last shot of it with some sadness......

No comments: